11th Floor 1050 West Pender St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 3S7
Specialized Accounting & Audit Services, Call 604-714-3643
Mining & Resources Industry Expertise
Manning Elliott has a key specialization in mining and resource companies and delivering services and solutions tailored to the industry. Our industry expertise has been developed with years of experience working with many public companies that are focused on mining, exploration and extraction of precious and base metals, uranium, coal, minerals and petroleum.
We understand the challenges faced throughout the complete lifecycle in mining and extraction, from the point where exploration and claim rights are obtained through to development and production. In our role as our clients’ trusted advisor, we plan for and identify issues that may emerge and design practical strategies to address these issues, manage risk, support top quality financial reporting and minimize taxes.
How Can We Help?
Whether you operate an established public company, or are considering taking your company public in the future, give our experienced team of mining and resource experts a call to find out what Manning Elliott can do for you.
Full-Service Support Including:
- IFRS and US GAAP financial statement audit and review services for public companies listed on Canadian and US stock exchanges.
- IFRS, US GAAP, and SEC reporting consulting services, including advice and solutions to complex accounting and financial reporting issues.
- Bookkeeping services and preparation of financial statements and assistance with MD&A, subject to independence considerations.
- Canadian and US tax planning, tax compliance and reporting expertise.
- Effective tax structuring of projects.
- Assistance with mining specific taxation issues: flow-through shares, government assistance grants (e.g. BC METC), foreign reporting forms.
- Internal control audits and reviews.
- Assistance with prospectuses, information circulars, filing statements, review of pro-forma financial statements required for mergers, acquisitions and reverse takeovers.
- Due diligence services for underwriters, sponsors and agents.
- Audits of capital pool companies (CPCs)
- Regulatory compliance and consulting services for companies going public.
To learn more about our mining industry team and services, please contact us through the webform on your right and a mining industry specialist will contact you.