Administrative Coordinator – Public Company Assurance
Temporary, Full Time
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the efficient support of all Partners and Managers of the firm with respect to performing duties for their clients.
Partners and Managers
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Post-Secondary Education
- 1 -3 years administrative related experience, preferably in a professional services setting
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong time management skills; able to meet established deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail in the production of accurate and quality documents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team oriented; understands and supports job sharing activities
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook a minimum requirement
- Experience working with Practice Management and Jazzit considered an asset
- Assist partners and managers in preparing, formatting, proofreading and/or finalizing letters and reports, including auditor’s reports
- Assists partners and mangers in various billing activities and tasks, including preparing and sending invoices to clients
- Assists the service line by preparing various monthly and weekly reports and logs and compiling information for routine and ad-hoc information requests
- Assists the service line by coordinating and facilitating various practice management and quality control initiatives
- Assists partners and managers with audit file archiving and maintenance of related logs
- Assists with coordinating and arranging training sessions, including maintaining attendance logs and tracking make up session
- Assists with e-filing tax returns
- Provides support to partners and managers on various ad-hoc duties and assignments as required
- Actively supports and participates in firm wide initiatives
Why Manning Elliott?
As one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, Manning Elliott is one of the largest mid-sized independent regional accounting firms operating exclusively in British Columbia. Manning Elliott has acquired the best environmental qualities from small and large organizations, resulting in an individually catered working and training environment. Our goal is to provide a workplace that focuses on a broader range of engagements than that of many other firms.
Our partners work closely with staff on all engagements, so you can expect to have professional and social interactions between not only yourself and your peers, but also senior staff; many of which are former articling students, who have climbed the corporate ladder to Manager and Partner positions.
At Manning Elliott, we offer an exceptional work environment that allows our team members to enjoy a balanced lifestyle while providing them with opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our attractive salary and benefit package and flexible summer work schedule will appeal to talented individuals who share out desire to be the best.
If you have strong technical and interpersonal skills and desire a challenging position with a progressive accounting firm, please apply below.