Office Services Clerk
Purpose of Role:
The Office Services Clerk is responsible for handling clerical tasks and providing ongoing administrative support to the Partner Group and employees.
Director, Human Resources & Operations
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- 2-3 years related office experience, preferably in a professional servicessetting
- Fluent in English with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- A positive approach with an interest in people and their diversity
- Attention to detail, solid organizational, time management, and multi-taskingskills
- Has a high degree of initiative with a proactive approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum typing speed of 50wpm
- Must possess a valid BC driver’s license and the ability to lift 50-pounds
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Help organize and maintain office common areas
- Monitor stocks of office supplies and report shortages
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Provide client reception coverage as needed
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Actively support and participate in firm wide initiatives
- Participate in the firm’s Team Development Program
- Promote the firm’s Quality Control Standards
Why Manning Elliott?
As one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, Manning Elliott is one of the largest mid-sized independent regional accounting firms operating exclusively in British Columbia. Manning Elliott has acquired the best environmental qualities from small and large organizations, resulting in an individually catered working and training environment. Our goal is to provide a workplace that focuses on a broader range of engagements than that of many other firms.
Our partners work closely with staff on all engagements, so you can expect to have professional and social interactions between not only yourself and your peers, but also senior staff; many of which are former articling students, who have climbed the corporate ladder to Manager and Partner positions.
At Manning Elliott, we offer an exceptional work environment that allows our team members to enjoy a balanced lifestyle while providing them with opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our attractive salary and benefit package and flexible summer work schedule will appeal to talented individuals who share out desire to be the best.
If you have strong technical and interpersonal skills and desire a challenging position with a progressive accounting firm, please apply below.